I decided to go get a Second Opinion at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. It can't hurt, and if anyone is at the cutting-edge, it's Dana-Farber. They can't make me an appointment until I get the pathology results from my biopsies because they don't know who they need to set me up to see without the results. I will have those results on Wednesday. I was busy getting all my records, films, reports etc. together so that when we go to Dana-Farber, I'll have my whole history with me. My portfolio of sorts.
This blog is getting more popular than I ever thought it would. People are passing it on to other people who are passing it on to other people etc. Hmm, maybe I'll make the evening news. :)
My spirits are up today, for which I am thankful. Man, it sucks being down, I don't like it. I decided that I will only surround myself with positive people. I don't have room in my life or the time for downers. You either make me laugh, or hit the road! ;) I love to laugh, so for all you comedians out there...BRING IT!
This may border on TMI, but hey, it's my blog, and I'll divulge if I want to! I bought new antiperspirant. I did some reading on the aluminum in regular deodorant and what it basically stated was that the aluminum blocked the pores and prevented anything from being released, so the "toxins" have to go somewhere, and to the lymph nodes it goes. So I bought a "crystal stone" and what it is is just a mineral rock. Not sure how it's going to work, so if you smell something...
Also, Tom's of Maine has aluminum-free antiperspirant.
Another B-E-A-Utiful day! I love the hot weather! Summer is almost here!
Well, my loyal readers, I will talk with you later! Have a wonderful and safe long weekend!!
Love,
E
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you know me, nothing serious ever comes out of my mouth, so you can count on me to make you laugh. btw we were thinking about the pool table and ........NO!
love M
Hey Em,
You're in prayers sweetie, if you need anything let me know.
I used the crystal rock for years before I became allergic to it. It does work, not as well as the cramp with Al in it. I use some stuff I get at the health food store, I still sweat and smell a bit, but it's better to let it all out! (it all hangs out anyway:)
I have lots of info on alternative med stuff to support your body during chemo and such. (suppliments that help) There's a good book out there by Donald Yance, which has a lot of info.
Let me know if you need anything!
Love, Jo
Post a Comment