Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!

I'm in the kitchen cooking, with my laptop! Gotta love portable computers!

I'm having my parents, my sister, my sister and brother-in law and my nephew over for Thanksgiving dinner. You know what the best thing about hosting Thanksgiving is? One word: LEFTOVERS! :)

Is she going to get mushy? Yeah, I am. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. You, my friends, are among them.

God bless you.

E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful dinner. I am thankful for this blog it has shown me humor in the face of a difficult challenge.

Your other brother in law

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great one! I must brag and inform you we just came back from Rome :) Hey...I'll do just about anything to get out of cooking Thanksgiving dinner!

Talk to you soon!!
Becky