Thursday, December 20, 2007

Superpowers

If I had one superpower, it would be teleportation. I could just blink myself anywhere anytime, no driving, no traffic, no stupid people on the road, just *blink* and I'm there. Fiji, Paris, Ireland, *blink*.

Or if there is somewhere I don't want to be, *blink*, and I'm not there anymore! That would be wicked awesome!

Like right now, I don't want to be at work.

Thought I would just check in and say Allo. Been feeling achy for the past few days, not sure if I'm coming down with something, or what.

Some of the lab technicians are having a pot luck lunch, and one of the ladies made peroghis. I begged her for one. There is no shame in begging when it comes to food! :) Love em, so good.

Well, I should go at least pretend to do some work. Talk later.

*blink*

No comments: