
The needle itself is about 2.5" long. I'm REALLY beginning to hate needles.
I don't feel anything different. The doctor said that I might feel an increase of bone/joint pain, which is good. I haven't felt that yet. I hope it's working. I get so damn paranoid about these things. If he says that most people feel this, I expect to feel it, and if I don't, I worry that it's not working. It's really hard being me. [Sigh]
I've been following the story on the (former) New York Govenor Eliot Spitzer. The reports say that he didn't wear condoms. Umm, I have to comment on this, I can't let this go by without saying something! She's a prostitute...a WHORE (I just like saying that!)...you are not the first guy...you don't know where she's been...why the HELL wouldn't you wear a condom? You might as well stick your piece into the mouth of a komodo dragon. Except for the teeth, it's pretty much the same!! OMG! Nasty! LOL, I crack myself up!
Are any of you on Facebook? If so, I have a page, feel free to add me as a friend! Here's the website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=680345138
Well, that's it from crazyville.
Happy St. Patty's Day! Today, everyone's Irish! I'm wearing my green, are you?

1 comment:
What gauge needle is that? Ick. Steph chopped her thumb something fierce on a microtome a while ago and I took her to the ER. So the Doc is drawing up the nerve block with what we both know is an 18 gauge needle and we're kind of looking on in silent horror until he asks the nurse for a 25 gauge. Whew. And I just gave blood for the first time since Ireland (they'll take my dirty McBlood now they're not afraid of mad cow) and that needle got WAY bigger. I don't even think they had 16 gauge needles back in the day.
Sarah Mc
ps: knock knock
Post a Comment