Monday, October 20, 2008

Update

Got my monthly shots and here are the results of the blood tests:


Cancer Markers
Monthly
10/15/08
8/21/089/17/08Normal ranges
CEA10.813.713.40-5.0 ng/mL
Cancer Antigen2571472390-31 u/mL
CA 27-292773163460-37 u/mL


Again, I apologize for the lousy table.

Not much has been going on, I'm still driving. I made it to my favorite store, "The Purple Onion" in West Brookfield, so as a gift to myself for going that far, I bought some stuff. I love that store, it's all country furniture and decor. Love it love it. AND I stayed by myself at the house yesterday while Thom went to work (he was on call). I'm pretty proud of myself! I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel...let's just hope it's not a train!! :)

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Daddy said...

nice!

I'm thinking you stayed home so easily cuz you were hungover from Friday night. Am I right?

Kevin R

in case you dont know who BigMac is

Stacy said...

You will do it! We are thinking of you!