I dressed up with a group of people from work as Clue Characters, check us out:
I am Mr. Boddy, the dead chalk outline on the ground! During the day, we had a real game of clue going on to see if anyone could guess who killed me, in what room with what weapon.
We won for best group costume and we got a free lunch. It was a lot of fun and we're already thinking about what to dress up as for next year. I've won 2 out of the 3 years I've been here, so I have to keep it up, the pressure is on!
Here is another picture of me and Col. Mustard.

Thom also dressed up for Halloween with his department and they dressed up as Necropsy Mice...very cute...but very disturbing...what do you think?

Good thing is, I get Thom's pink socks, they are so soft and comfy!!

2 comments:
These are awesome!!!
Excellent - I love the ribs!!
Post a Comment