Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chemo - Round 4

Hey guys!

Chemo went well, I was told that I wouldn't have to take the steroids the night before and the day of because I haven't had a reaction to the meds in awhile. That's good news because the steroids keep me up at night and get me all wired. AND Thom is afraid of me because of the 'roid rage! LOL No, not really, but it sounded funny! :)

I've been exhausted this round, but nothing that a nap can't remedy! Other than that, feeling good.

Next round is Friday and I see the doctor this time around. I'll be interested to hear what he has to say. No scans planned for Friday, so we'll see.

Thom and I and a bunch of friends are planning on going indoor rock climbing! I've never done this before but it looks like a blast and I'm excited to try it! We'll take pictures.

Until next time, smile...it makes people wonder what you are up to! :)

No comments: