I made some fun food for the party: mummy hot dogs and pizzas, breadstick bones, and a yummy tater tot, cheese and bacon concoction!
Seemed like people had a good time, so that was good. Boy was I tired after that, a lot of preparation, but it was worth it.
We got about maybe 15 trick or treaters. It makes me sad, I want more kids to show up. I don't know if people don't want to walk far anymore, or if people just don't trick or treat anymore. Bummer.
I had this week off from treatment, and the new cycle starts this Friday.

1 comment:
viagra rx canadian viagra effects of viagra on women viagra generic order viagra online non prescription viagra viagra faq how does viagra work generic soft tab viagra viagra or cealis cialis levia and viagra which is better cialis or viagra viagra discount watermelon viagra
Post a Comment