Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Voice

I got sick around March 3rd, had a very nasty cough, so nasty, it made me vomit (TMI I know). I was coughing so much that I lost my voice, and I mean lost it. I couldn't even speak at all. Thom enjoyed that time because it was quiet! That lasted for a good week and a half. I got some cough medicine from my doctor and that worked miracles. No more coughing, which gave my voice box and larynx time to recoup. But now I have my voice back, it's still froggy, but at least I can talk.

Still looking for a job.

We're having a real estate agent coming to the house tomorrow to look at it and appraise it etc. Just to see. We don't have any kind of plan yet, and that sucks. I hate having things up in the air like this.

Treatment's going fine. The IV's are getting harder to put into my hands because they've been poked so much, they've developed scar tissue and they have to press harder to get the needles in. Truth be told, that's the worst part of it. The veins are more prone to collapsing because they're poked a lot. I'm surprised I don't have track marks! ;)

I've been slowly getting rid of the clutter in the house. I have a huge pile to donate/sell whatever. It's amazing the amount of stuff you accumulate over the years.

Well, I'm going to go take a dog out for a walk. I can't take both of them at the same time because they kill me. I get so exhausted. But I always feel bad for the one I leave behind because they look at me like, "Mama, why aren't you taking ME?!" Breaks my heart. I need Ceasar Milan to come and show me how to be a better pack leader. That guy is utterly amazing. I watch his show and try to implement his techniques, but it doesn't work. Max is a good boy, I took the time to train him. But Tanner? She's a bundle of energy and she makes me so tired.

Anyways, talk soon!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I need Cesar Milan for my dog, too. He's only 21 pounds but I can't get him under control!! I swear that the dogs on the show go back to their old way within a few weeks. .or so I tell myself to make myself feel better!