Hope everyone had a nice Easter and Passover! Mine was great! Went to my parent's house and ate and ate and ate! Maybe my mom's cooking is the only kind of food I can keep eating?! I've been losing weight (I lost 3 lbs in a week). I'm trying not to lose anymore, but sometimes I don't have an appetite (which, if you know me, NEVER happens!!). Like last night, I didn't eat dinner, I just wasn't hungry.
My hair is coming back slowly! Currently, I have a Mohawk, it's hilarious! I'm so badass! The sides of my head are getting dark fuzzy hair. It's coming back, but sooooo slowly! I am not a patient person!
Got another blood transfusion on Saturday. I really do feel like a vampire! My red blood cells were low again. Normal is about 30, mine was ~25. Not really really low, but enough for me to feel it.
Today is my 4th anniversary of having cancer. Wow. This day always has mixed emotions for me. On one hand, I'm ecstatic, I'm still here! On the other hand, it's just a reminder that I have cancer. Always brings me back to the day I found out. But of course it will.. It seems as more time goes by, the less this day really bothers me. Which is good. Time does heal "all" wounds. For the most part.
Not much has been going on. But like I said before, I prefer no drama. Spring is here, the weather's getting warmer, the sun's out, it's not so bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We all need to go out to lunch again, because we seem to be good for your appetite! LOL
BTW, feel free to bring me any leftovers from your mom's. . . This poor little Irish girl depends on the kindness of her Italian friends for gravy and meatballs. :)
Happy belated Easter!
Great attitude sis! I know what u mean about mom's cooking. Always room for more! Anyway, I'm glad u are here and in my life. Love you. See u soon!
Post a Comment