The day started out good, Thom worked from home.
I have to do my PT 3x day, so I did those. Hard, but I did it. Then the PT came in and gave me more exercises, this time it's stepping up on one step with both feet, repeat with opposite foot, etc. This one was so hard for me. This just tired my legs and feel weak.
Had an X-ray taken a couple of days ago because I felt crackling in my lower left lung (good alliteration!) and when the VNA came, I had him listen and he said I should get an X-ray, and I did. Seems like I have the beginnings of pneumonia. Antibiotics on board. I'm telling you, it's the little annoying things that is problematic. How can my body fight cancer when it has to deal with crap like this? This is the frustrating part. It goes in cycles.
My sister will be visiting me at the end of the month, excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment