It's been brought to my attention that I've been rather quiet lately. I take it as "No news is good news", but others do not! So I'm just checking in and letting you guys know what hasn't been happening!
I've been trying to enjoy my summer, haven't been doing much, which is fine with me. I'm just enjoying the laid back time, no doctor appointments, just day-to-day stuff. I've been hanging out with friends, going to plays, movies, dinners etc. It's been peaceful and relaxing. I'm sure I'll have a lot more to write about next month when I go back to the doctors for tests. I guess you guys better enjoy the silence while it lasts! :) But I know you guys are concerned, which I appreciate!
Funny story: On the way to work one morning, I was trying to convince Thom that I am a mean person. He's patronizing me, telling me I am not mean. Well, we were eating some strudel pasteries (raspberry and apple) and I noticed that there was only one apple left. I thought to myself that this would be the perfect opportunity to show Thom that I was mean. So I grabbed the last apple strudel. I held it out, all proud of myself and gloated to Thom "Ha ha, I took the last apple strudel, see, I am mean." Without missing a beat, Thom just GRABS the strudel OUT of my hands and puts it in his mouth!!! I guess the look of shock and disbelief on my face was hysterical. Thom says, "No, now THAT was mean!" We both had a very good laugh about that. It was pretty funny!
Hey, I got bones to pick with you guys too! I've been quiet, but so haven't you! The comments are drying up, I'm beginning to feel like you guys don't care anymore! ;) I love hearing from you, I guess as much as you guys like hearing from me. So I'll keep the entries coming as long as you guys keep the comments coming! Ok, deal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hello, it's me again. I came home this week from Italy and I thought I'd let you know. How are you? I just read that you're trying to enjoy your summer, how was it so far? We had a nice time in Italy with your mom, I hardly recognised her. Now I'm trying to pick up my allday routine, it's not easy after 5 weeks holiday but I'll keep in touch keep on writng so that I'll have something to do every evening:) Love ya
zia Tonia
i LOVE the mean story!! I actually just told it to my sister yesterday. Who, by the way, I have totally hooked on the cheezburger site too. And my mom. Who I wasn't even sure knew how to use the interwebs. Enjoy the rest of your summer and keep no news coming =)
love,
Sarah M.
Apple danish, junior mints, whats the diff.
=P
Hey Emily, I am glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying your summer. Tell Thom I said hi and I will talk to you guys soon. I love you.
ha ha ha ha. Damn it...send me your e-mail again. I want to send you some shit...well nto literal shit but some "stuff"...hahaha
cfmcneil@hotmail.com
Love you!!!!
Colleen
Hi emily and tom i just wanted to say hi to the both of you.I hope your both enjoying your summer it goes by so quick so have all the fun you can have.ittyl. Oriano
Hi Emily,
You have such a great sense of humor! I look forward to your blogs becuase you always seem to sneak a laugh in whether intentionally or unintentionally.
Keep smiling- day ny day
Funny story....So here I am with my girlfriend and we were sitting on the dock, when her mom calls down. "Dinners ready, you snooze you lose!!!!". So we look at each other and take off up the stairs. Now being the gentleman that I am, I of course let her take the stairs ahead of me. My mistake...in retrospect I feel a little bad because she must have been really uncomfortable sitting on the dock while we were making kissy face. Now your probably wondering "what's so funny?" and then "what's the retrospect about"?
Well when she hit the stairs ahead of me, at a full run, she proceeds to FART,FART,FART,FART,FARRRRRRRRRTS, up the first five stairs and then stops. She turns and looks at me embarassed as much as anyone could be. So being the gentleman that I am, without a word, and with all the strength I could muster, I farted too!!!!
Love Ya,
Jerry
Psssst, guess who???
Between your damn strudel story and Jerry's fart fart farting all the way, I damn near spit out my Pepsi people!!!!
Alida
Post a Comment