Monday, December 3, 2007

Krazy

Thom spoke some very true words to me this morning: Only you.

You will understand in a minute.

So here I am this morning, trying to Krazy Glue my headband back together. (Do you see where I'm going with this????) The damn hole was clogged so I'm using a pin to puncture it. Thought I unclogged it. I'm trying to force the glue out of the hole. Unbeknownst to me, the glue was coming out...just at the wrong end. All of I sudden I tried to move my fingers and found that 4 out of the 5 fingers on my right hand were all stuck together, including the Krazy Glue bottle. I calmly walk upstairs to the bathroom and Thom sees me.

"How's the gluing going?"

I show him my hand. He looks puzzled.

I shake my hand and the bottle doesn't go anywhere. He starts laughing at me.

Hence the comment, "Only you...this would only happen to you."

So I didn't have fingerprints for most of the day. And I still have the odor of acetone in my nostrils...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God.. I just shot coffee out my nose.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahhahah!!!! You should've taken a picture!!

Corey

Tonia said...

Hi. I'm still laughing, how did you do something like that? I think of you every day and it would be nice if you would write. Love zia Tonia

Anonymous said...

I've not checked in for a while and glad I have. Thanks Thom. I've also not glued myself to anything in a great while, however, I've done it. Do you know how terrifying it is to be stuck to a dwarf clown that has only one leg and french ticklers for fingers. That's just crazy, nevermind how I glued myself to him, and I fear clowns. Happy Thanksgiving Em. I can't remember if I told you when I gave you my wood. Love Ya
Jerry

Anonymous said...

Something similar happened in American Pie 2, we all recall the scene:

"Umm...I superglued myself...to...myself."