I had a doctor's appointment on Friday, December 7th at Dana-Farber. Funny thing, no scans were scheduled. I thought it was weird, thought about calling them to suggest they schedule a scan while I'm there, but didn't, for reasons unknown to me.
So we had to wait over an hour to see him because he was running late. When we finally get in to see him, all he does is look at me and tells me I look fine. Gee, thanks, Doc. THEN he suggests that we get another CT Scan of my lungs to check to see how the nodules are doing. COULDN'T YOU HAVE SCHEDULED THE CT SCAN ON THE SAME DAY?! Dammit, I should've called.
Now I have to go back in January to get this done. Then I have to go back in March for another follow-up. He likes to see me every 3 months. I told a friend that I wasn't having a scan done for this appointment and she asked me, "Well, what are you going to do at the doctor's office then?" I said that he's just going to look at me, tell me I look fine (which I'm not complaining about) and tell me to go home.
Which is what happened.
If you are all looking for an update, there isn't one. Not until January at least. But hey, I look fine! Grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone come see how good I look."
Keep smiling Embly =)
Emily,
Please send me a co-pay of $10 and I'll tell you how you look. Oh, please include a photo say something taken in the last year or so. Your results will be mail back to you in the self addressed envelope. Don’t forget to allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.
Dr. John
P.O. Box 512
Walla Walla Washington
Post a Comment