Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scans Scans Scans

Hey, sorry for not updating sooner! I was supposed to go to Dana-Farber to get a Chest CT scan, but I decided that I didn't want to drive to Boston just for a CT scan. SOOO, since I see the doctor in Worcester for my bone injections, I can get my CT scan done here. Yes, we could run into problems with the films not making it to Dana-Farber, but I have confidence in this one. I'll be having a chest, abdomen, pelvis and head CT on January 22nd. I have to drink some yucky contrast. That's the worst part. Bluckie.

Anywho, wanted to keep you updated. I've been getting some slack!!

Let's see, what's been going on with me? Not too much. Had my monthly injection on Friday. Joints hurt today, but not too bad. Nothing Advil can't handle.

We had a snow day from work yesterday! Haven't had a snow day in YEARS!!

Good news: I had an old friend make contact with me! We grew up together and we were very close! It's wonderful to touch base with friends that we've lost contact with. Thank God for Classmates.com and Google!

I won an award at work. Don't know for what yet, I wasn't at the "Winter Gala". Stayed home and watched the Patriots go 17-0! Yeah! Figures, the one time I don't go, I win something.

Talk soon!

E

No comments: