Ok, so I have to drink these 2 bottles of prep. I looked at the bottle and it read "Creamy Vanilla Smoothie." You can call it whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still chalkie CRAP! But I love the choice of adjective: Creamy. Who you kidding?! LIES!! Just thinking about drinking that makes me want to puke. It's like 2 liters...ok...maybe not that much, but at least 32 oz. each.
I probably won't get the results right away, they have to send the films to Boston, and the doctor has to look at them. But, as soon as I know, you'll know.
Man, I'm bummed that Heath Ledger died. So sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heath Leadger, really, hummm, I don't get it. Anywho, hope your appt. went well today. My father in law kicked my ass fishing. Not that anyone cares but it was fun none the less. Now for my next act. How many evolutionalist does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One...but it take about 8 million years.
Love Ya,
Jerry
Heath Ledger was one of my "freebies", so to replace him, I chose Angelina Jolie!
:)
Post a Comment