Maybe Bob Kraft should trademark that: 18-1, or as Thom said, "Not enough"; how about Losers? That perfect season was all in vain. That game SUCKED NY GIANTS BALLS! Did the offensive line forget how to protect Brady?? That boy went down more than a whore. I'm pissed off, they could've made history, but today, people are happy that New England lost. Now we have to hear about the 2 Manning brothers having rings, bla bla bla. Bitter much?! Yes, I am!! Bitter, table for one.
I know what did it...Belichick didn't wear his normal grey hoodie with the cut-off sleeves. Or maybe he washed his underwear. Something jinxed them! They had that game, they only had to stop the Giants 2 more times. @#$!%^# I've never gotten so upset over a game, I'm always telling Thom, "It's just a game, Focker!" But @#!$# it, why did the ONE game they lose have to be the biggest game of the season? But they deserved to lose that game, they played like crap.
Ok, I'm done.
I haven't heard anything about my scans yet. I have a call in to the doctor to ask him what the F is up! I'll let you guys know when I hear something. I love the sense of urgency they show. Damn them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That game did suck NY Giants Balls! At least we can say we were ALMOST perfect! :-<
Post a Comment