Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pain in the...

Hips. Been having some joint pain...of course last night while I'm trying to sleep! Slept like crap, feel like crap, and probably look like crap too! Advil's not doing it's job. It seems like everything bothers me more at night while I'm trying to sleep. I read somewhere that your pain threshold decreases at night. I think something about hormones. Hormones make the world go round. It's going to be a long day. I have a meeting later in the afternoon, my worst time, I get so sleepy. I hope I don't nod off during the meeting, that's so embarrasing.

Thom and I took yesterday off, just to have a day off where we're not going to the doctor's. I stayed in my PJs all day! It was very relaxing.

Went to the movies and saw "Jumper". It was good. The ending was weak, but the premise is awesome! That's my dream, to be able to just "jump" anywhere in the world.

That's all that's been going on here. Sorry to be a wet blanket.

No comments: