Monday, July 28, 2008

Faslodex

Went in for my usual monthly injection and today we added the new medication Faslodex. No lie, the needles were 3" long. Yes, you read correctly, it was needleS, plural. My dosage was 500mg, but the needles only come in 250mg (of course!), so that means 2 sticks in the ass for me. Got one on each cheek. So I'm laying on the hospital bed bare-assed, which I'm sure was a funny site. I have 3 bandaids total, one on my hand and one on each cheek. How cute. I have to go back in 2 weeks for the next dose, then again on August 25th. After that, it's only 1x month. Can we say pincushion?? My poor bum. Thom is still the bigger pain in the ass though. He has not been upstaged yet. :)

Hmm, how many times did I say ass in the previous paragraph? Let's see...counting...well, only 3 times, but it seemed a lot more to me.

Anyways, the weekend was quiet, just how I like them.

That's all I have to report.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You keep talking about your ass but never any pics. Really, you are holding out on us. :)