Yeah, so I don't think my hearing is so good, no matter what that quack doctor told me (see blog entry on 4/9/08, Say What?). My friend Melissa and I took our friend Chris out for lunch for his birthday and we were sitting in a little cafe chatting. He was talking about what one of his friends gave him for his birthday...
Chris: "I got a great gift from Peter!"
Emily: "Oh yeah?! What did he give you?"
Chris: "Two years worth of porn!"
Emily: "What?! Two years worth of porn?? Wow, that's some gift! I didn't think you two were that close."
Chris pauses and just looks at me. Melissa can't talk because she's laughing so hard.
Chris: "Umm, no, he gave me two EARS worth of CORN!"
I can't make this shit up folks!!
Maybe I had those 2 ears of corn in my ears!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
In college one of my housemates said "You have a hearing problem." and I replied "We have a heating problem?!?!" I mean, the bees and the landlady's crazy cop son were bad enough.
~Sarah M.
Also, along the lines of you can't make that stuff up... I was at Fallon Occupational health once and a nurse was leading this guy away saying "I'm going to do an audiogram. That's a hearing test." The man leans in after her and says "a WHAT??" ...fail.
Hope you're doing well Embly =)
~Sarah M.
HA HA HA!!!
That was absolutely hilarious! :)
I'm still laughing! :)
I am exactly the same way Em, someone will say something about pie and I would respond with- don't cry it will be ok! Just an example,I can't recall all the times I have mistaken what someone has said to me. lol. I love you guys and say hi to Thom for us.
Post a Comment