On Saturday, Thom had made an appointment for me to go to a Day Spa/Hair Salon to get my head shaved. I didn't have a very good experience at the place where I got my hair cut about a week and a half ago. They were ready to close up shop and the lady I had was very rushed and not very friendly, I just had the feeling that she was in a hurry to get out of there. Thom was mad and he wanted to make sure that the next place would treat me better and take care of me. And they did.
When we got to the Spa I was told that I was scheduled for a "few services"...I looked over at Thom and he smiled sheepishly. I thought I was just going to get my head shaved. He is such a tricksy hobbits!
The girl who shaved my head was very gentle and nice. She indulged me...I wanted her to give me a Mohawk before it was all shaved, here is the result:

Then she finished it off, so here is my impersonation of Britney Spears...just not insane...much!

It's definitely weird! It's prickly, but much better than sitting there watching the hair fall out in clumps. That was too disturbing for me.
When that was finished, I went to have a facial and a paraffin treatment on my hands. So pampered! While I was in having all this stuff done, Thom was alone...here is the result of that:


So now we are twins!! It touched me so much that he got his head shaved too.
I bought a scarf and a hat and I had my first "outing" on Sunday. It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would...I can change my look anytime I want and now I don't have to stress about my hair, so it's ok.
Let's see, what else has been going on? Other than that, I'm reading the "Twilight" series and I'm enjoying it a lot. Even though the books were written for teenagers, I love vampires and find the story intriguing. Just watched the movie too, and I'm glad I read the book first, the movie leaves out so much!
Hope you found the photos entertaining!

3 comments:
Thom
You know yours is not going to grow back.
-John
Awwwww!
The mohawk was so cute! I'm definitely considering that look.
Ryan read the whole series last summer. He loved it. If you like vampires try the show True Blood on HBO. It is on Sunday nights. I am addicted. You can also buy the first season on DVD.
Jayne
Post a Comment