Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Baby Stroller

About 7 or 8 years ago, Thom and I bought a baby stroller from Service Merchandise when it was going out of business. We figured it would be a good time to buy it, it was on sale and that way we would have it for when we had children.

It's been in the spare bedroom for all this time. Almost a constant reminder, except for the fact we didn't SEE it all the time.

Anyways, one of our friends is pregnant and we decided to give it to her. Thom had a difficult time, but me? I am happy. It's now with someone who will use it and appreciate it, and it's no longer in my house. I feel good about the decision. She was happy, which made it even more worthwhile!

I've been feeling very achy lately, but other than the aches and pains, been feeling good (knock on wood), no other hot flashes since that day. Been tired a lot too, but that's par for the course.

I want to thank my friend John for stepping up and donating to my friend's Hike. Thank you John!! :)

Football starts in about a month - preseason! That brings mixed feelings...happy because it's almost football season, sad because summer is almost over.

No comments: