I got my first (and second) hot flash last night while I was on the computer. They came on very fast and all of a sudden I felt like my face was on fire and I broke out into a sweat. At first I thought it was my blood pressure because the animals were irritating me, but the second time, I was pretty calm. They didn't last long, but it's a weird sensation. It felt actually like a hot sensation throughout my entire body. I turned the ceiling fan on and felt 100 times better.
It does make you stop in your tracks for a second, though, wondering what the hell is going on. My Aunt June told me not to freak out and start ripping clothes off, just relax, and it will pass. She was right. I thought of that, and it made the experience go a little smoother.
And yes, I do feel better now that I've had a hot flash...a side effect that tells me that the medicine is in my system and working hopefully! I bet you've never heard a woman say she was actually HAPPY that she got a hot flash!!! But you all know by now that I am not a normal woman!!! Heehee
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha, that comment about stripping your clothes off reminded me about you running around the house naked with a tick lol!!!
Corey
Naked...{naked}.
Post a Comment