Saturday, July 14, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Saw the doctor yesterday, he's AMAZED that I'm not feeling any hot flashes or anything. He said that's good. I guess I had a funny look on my face (as always!!) because he said to me, "Do you want me to do something bad to you?!" Of course, I said no, but I was counting on feeling something to know for sure that the medicine is working.

I don't have to see him until September 14th, and that's when I will have the first CT of my chest and an US to see if there's been any change. It's weird not having an appointment until September! Since April, I've had some kind of appointment almost every week. Weird.

But I'm feeling pretty ok, tired alot, but I can't complain. My appetite has been a bit wacky, things that I used to love before I can't seem to stomach. I'm more sensitive to smells too. Could be all unrelated, but who knows.

Thank you guys for your continuous support and kind and loving words. Sarah, I am hoping for that miracle. Jerry, I love you! Jim, love those cards, you don't know how excited I get when I see one in the mail, you are the best, I miss you!

No comments: