Monday, May 19, 2008

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer - Part II

The walk was this weekend. My friend Coral did the walk and has blisters to show for it. She said to me, "Blisters don't need Chemo". So she is wearing her blisters with pride! (No, she didn't show them to me!) Want to let you all know that she surpassed her goal!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

A few people have asked me if I was going to do the walk, and if I did the walk. I'm almost embarrassed when I say no. I'm just not ready yet. Coral kept telling me about how emotional those 2 days were. I don't feel up to being so emotional. I'm emotional enough on my own. Maybe next year.

Forgot to mention, had my 3rd harpoon shot last Wednesday. It's getting better, the lump gets smaller and it hurts less and less. Hey Mayonnaise, you missed the harpoon by 3 days! If you care to plan your next vacation around it, I get it around the 13th of every month! HAHA

This is the first time I've said this in about 2 years, but work sucks. It's been very frustrating because I'm doing stuff I shouldn't be. And that I don't want to do. But oh well.

Going to the gym tonight. If any one of you need encouragement to either start a workout or continue one...don't come to me!!! I'm not the person you want to see to get pumped up! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is Captain Mayonnaise to you. I see you planned the harpooning for after I left, I smell a conspiracy.