It's 2:55am and I should be sleeping. Unfortunately, I am not. My hips have been bothering me and tonight I'm having some major hot flashes. Keep waking up in a sweat. So, what does one do when they cannot sleep? They blog!
Tanner is wondering why someone is up, but when she realized I wasn't up to anything fun and exciting, she went back to bed! Not even company from my own dog. Fair weather friend my ass! :)
Ahh, my World of Warcraft patch has completed downloading! Hurray!
Work is good. My friend Libby is returning to Athena after an 8-month vacation! LOL It will be awesome to have her back! Although, we are having a space issue. The issue being there is no space! I suggested that we build UP, double decker cubicles! They laughed. Yuck it up, but that's the wave of the future, mark my words! LOL
We were discussing comedians at work, and my all time favorite is Jeff Dunham. He has specials on Comedy Central and he uses puppets. He has me in hysterics! Some of his puppets: Jose the Jalepeno (he's a jalepeno on a stick), Achmed the dead terrorist, and a crumudegy (sp?) old man named Walter! Look him up on Youtube! You'll be glad you did!
Well, I'm going to go now. Try not to miss me too much! :)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment