Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is it just me, or is it hot in here??

Last night had to be the worst night for me and the hot flashes. I had constant ones all night. Had the ceiling fan on, outside of the bedsheets, sweating my arse off. I don't know how to dress for bed anymore. I go to bed with a long sleeve shirt sometimes, because I'm cold, that ends up coming off because I get too hot. Go to bed with a short sleeve shirt on, have to put on another blanket because I'm shivering. It's bizarre.

Thom and I are going to be on vacation next week! Can't wait. We are not going anywhere, just taking time off where we don't have doctor's appointments. I just want to be able to sleep late...late for me is like 7:30am! The dogs won't let me sleep any later, because, by that time, they can't stand it anymore. Tanner is outside the bedroom door whining. Max is at the bottom of the stairs barking. I can translate the whining and the barking: I need to go outside and I need to go NOW! If you don't want to have to mop up pee in the kitchen, you better get your ass down here and let us out! DO YOU HEAR ME?! Yes, I hear you, and I'm sure the neighbors can hear you too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...YOU'RE the neighbor with the barking dogs! It all just became more clear.....

Corey :)~

Anonymous said...

It is just you...It is hot here however. Real hot!! I am almost melting! More blogging, less killing zombies!