Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random thoughts from a random mind

Words of wisdom from Captain Mayonnaise: Picking your nose in the winter is like digging through a box of Triskets.

What I learned from watching American Idol: If you sing LOUDER, it doesn't make you sound any better.

Emergency Room Doctors are only good for 2 things: stitching up gashes and curing poison.

It doesn't matter how old they are, if you put 2 brothers in the same room together, they will wrestle and beat each other up.

Weatherpeople are the only ones who can be wrong 99% of the time and still have a job!

Have you ever had KFC at a K of C?

Apparently, I'm like an oyster...but instead of making something that's worth anything, I make a useless stone.

I will write more about the kidney stones later.

2 comments:

tex8ranch said...

It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty seven muscles to frown......Conserve Energy :)

Christine said...

You're much more interesting than they oyster, though, even if you can't produce pretty jewelry. ; )