As much as I love being international, I have decided that I will now be moderating comments left on my blog. I got this comment (you can try to read it) in Brazilian, something about customized T-shirts. Great. Just what I want. I'll buy a T-shirt that says "Look at me, I have breast cancer!" or "I have cancer and all I got was this T-shirt!"
I don't want to have to do this, I get great pleasure in going to my blog and being surprised at the comments. I can't figure out how to delete his comment.
Anyways, I will see how this works. If I don't like it, I'll revisit.
UPDATE: I figured out how to delete unwanted comments, so I am going to remove the comment moderation. I knew there had to be a way...
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Emily,
I just found out today through a mutual friend. I am so sorry to hear. But I am so happy to see how stong you are being. I have read all the blogs you have written so far, and they are so empowering. You are a very strong women. I do have to agree about the circle of hospitals in Boston. Timmy still see's doctor's at Children's, I still find this to be overwhelming, We have been going for nearly 4 years now.. You are where you need to be at those hospitals, you can not get any better than them. My Thought and Prayers are with you, Thom, and your families. STAY STRONG!!! I look forward to reading more of your travels.. Talk to you soon!!
~Kristin Toomey
Post a Comment