I got a phone call from Dr. Silver from Dana-Farber. He finally got a chance to compare my films and I got some good news. He said that the nodules in my lungs have remained unchanged, they didn't get any bigger, nor were there more of them! That's great news because it means that the medicine is keeping things under control! He was very happy with those results, as am I. I finally have some definitive news about how I'm doing. If we can keep the status quo, that's more than fine with me!
We're going to continue with the treatment as we have been, no need to change anything. Let me tell you, I slept like a rock last night.
Keep the thoughts and prayers coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Emily, I am so happy to hear something good for a chance! Oriano and I are very happy to hear that the medicine is working well! It is about friggin time they can compare new x-rays to old x-rays. Keep up the good work Emily! We love you and say hi to Thom for us!
We are so happy!!! I can only imagine the weight off our chest... I could feel the relief myself! Love you!
Post a Comment