Friday, February 29, 2008

One Mile

So we joined Bally's gym yesterday. I walked one mile yesterday, that's 9 times around the track. One mile is better than nothing. Feel good today. Last time we went for a free day pass, I did some stretching, and the next day I didn't feel so good, my hips were killing me. This time I decided not to stretch, and I seem to be doing better. Go figure. Guess it's sinking into my thick skull that exercise is good for me. <--Did I just say that?? What's the world coming to??

Congratulations to my friends Michele and Matt, they just had a baby, his name is Liam. Michele and Matt, if you're reading this: We Miss You!!

Happy Leap Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your "allergy" isn't kicking in this week. Keep up the good work! Miss you!

Love,
L