Temperature reached 102.2. I have an appointment with Dr. Guarnieri tomorrow morning. Don't know what he's going to do. Leigh has been gracious enough to drive me in.
I'm sweating, so maybe this round of fevers finally broke. Taking temp now...101.6. Better, but not great.
Lizz called. They ended up getting tickets to come out here for the baptism! I'm so excited! I'm so happy, can't wait to see them all again. They won't be staying long, and I don't know if I can take time off, but I will try.
Thom made me some chicken broth with orzo! Mmm, I was hungry!
Today is Ash Wednesday, and of course, I didn't get my ashes. And I was having a hard time deciding whether or not I'm going to give something up. And if so, what could I give up? The only thing that I do on a regular basis is play WOW. Then, I started thinking about what else I could give up instead. This made me feel bad because I was taking the road most traveled. "I can't give up WOW! I enjoy it too much!". Made me feel worse because Jesus didn't get the choice of what he was sacrificing. How can I not give up something I enjoy? That's a sacrifice for me. A little one compared to what Jesus sacrificed for us. Other people don't bother, but why would I want to be grouped with hedonists? If that's the right word. I feel this world is Godless, and I don't want to be part of that. Sodom and Gomorra always come to mind. How long can we not believe without reprisal? God is just, but don't deny Him. You don't want Him angry. So, for 46 days, there will be no WOW playing for me.
I wish there was a way to download this into my blog. That would be sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment